- All events have to be open for all. (Participants below 21 will have to be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Events with corporate sponsorship are not allowed.
- Sale of any material is not permitted in the premises. Only the works of the performer(s)/artist(s) who are at the event can be sold during the event duration.
Please consult with the venue's Community Manager.
- As an event organizer, you cannot promote other brands by way of distributing samples, freebies, or promotional material.
You can, however, promote your own brand during the course of the workshop/event.
Organizers are expected:
- To set up and manage the ticket counter for any ticketed events.
- To chip in with the arrangements of the event.
- To have visited the venue prior to the event.
- To arrive at the venue at least 45 minutes before the scheduled time of the event.
Charges for utilization of the space:
- For paid events/workshops, we charge a venue fee of Rs. 118.
- Additionally for paid events, we charge Rs 300 per attendee which is fully redeemable for F&B
at any Doolally Taproom in Mumbai. Attendees will receive it as a code in an email from us.
The code, however, does not have to be redeemed on that day and can be redeemed at their convenience.
- As an Organizer of an event/workshop, you will be provided Food & Beverage worth Rs. 500 which will be redeemable in the form of a code,
sent to you in the event approval mail.
- This code will be active from the start time of an event and will be valid for the next 12 hours from then.
Post that, the code will be invalid.
If the event is cancelled by you, the F&B code will become invalid.
- Once your event is approved, we will create an Event link. Please use this link to accept payments.
- You will also be given access to a dashboard. This is a place where information on the number of sign ups, fees collected,
payout details will be available to you. You can also edit your event from this dashboard.
- Doolally will also list and promote your event on the following platforms - zomato, eventshigh.com,
meetup, and Doolally social media profiles.
- If you need to cancel an event, you will need to get in touch with the venue's Community Manager.
- If you cancel your event, we will refund the full amount to the attendees.
However, the payment fee of 2.24% per attendee will be borne by you.
- If an attendee cancels their attendance to your event, the transaction fee of 2.24% will be borne by the attendee.
Pay Outs to Organisers:
- For paid events, we will collect money from the customer on your behalf. This is to ensure a refund in case of cancelled events.
- Doolally will bear the 2.24% payment gateway fees except during cancellations by either the organiser or attendee.
- Eventshigh is our payment partner. Please check out their credentials here - www.eventshigh.com
- For payment for events, we will hand over a cheque in the name of organiser. As an organiser, once you have crossed Rs 30,000 in earnings, Doolally will deduct 10% TDS.
- Please refer to the organiser’s dashboard in the My Events section for deductions.