- All events have to be open for all. (Participants below 21 will have to be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
- Events with corporate sponsorship are not allowed.
- Sale of any material is not permitted in the premises. Only the works of the performer(s)/artist(s) who are at the event can be sold during the event duration.
Please consult with the venue's Community Manager.
- As an event organizer, you cannot promote other brands by way of distributing samples, freebies, or promotional material.
You can, however, promote your own brand during the course of the workshop/event.
Organizers are expected:
- To set up and manage the ticket counter for any ticketed events.
- To chip in with the arrangements of the event.
- To have visited the venue prior to the event.
- To arrive at the venue at least 45 minutes before the scheduled time of the event.
Charges for utilization of the space:
- For paid events/workshops, we charge a venue fee of Rs. 118.
- Additionally for paid events, we charge Rs 300 per attendee which is fully redeemable for F&B
at any Doolally Taproom in Mumbai. Attendees will receive it as a code in an email from us.
The code, however, does not have to be redeemed on that day and can be redeemed at their convenience.
- Once your event is approved, we will create an Event link. Please use this link to accept payments.
- You will also be given access to a dashboard. This is a place where information on the number of sign ups, fees collected,
payout details will be available to you. You can also edit your event from this dashboard.
- Doolally will also list and promote your event on the following platforms - eventshigh.com & meetup.com
- If you need to cancel an event, you will need to get in touch with the venue's Community Manager.
- If you cancel your event, we will refund the full amount to the attendees. However, the payment fee of 2.24% (in the case of a Doolally sign up) or 5% (in the case of an EventsHigh sign up) per attendee will be borne by you.
- If an attendee cancels their attendance to your event, the transaction fee of 2.24% (in the case of a Doolally sign up) or 5% (in the case of an EventsHigh sign up) will be borne by the attendee.
Pay Outs to Organisers:
- For paid events, we will collect money from the customer on your behalf. This is to ensure a refund in case of cancelled events.
- Doolally will bear the 2.24% to 5% payment gateway fees except during cancellations by either the organiser or attendee.
- Eventshigh is our payment partner. Please check out their credentials here - www.eventshigh.com
- For payment for events, we will hand over a cheque in the name of organiser. As an organiser, once you have crossed Rs 30,000 in earnings, Doolally will deduct 10% TDS.
- Please refer to the organiser’s dashboard in the My Events section for deductions.
No Show Policy:
In case an attendee is unable to attend the workshop, and hasn't managed to cancel their attendance 2 hours before the workshop, they will be considered as a No Show.
In this case, 50% of the workshop amount would be refunded to the attendee after deducting transaction fees of 2.2.4%-5%.
50% will be paid to you (the organiser), as reimbursement for materials & equipment that you would have purchased for the attendee.