A workshop on financial planning and money management skills specially designed for today’s women. It is not just a lecture on asking the woman to stop spending and save!! It is a financial remodeling of your behavior with respect to your income, expenses, saving and investing. This workshop is about becoming financially independent and developing the ability to take bold but informed financial decisions. Whether we like it or not, we all have to take such decisions every single day, might as well learn about how to take them right!!
**Why should a woman learn about financial planning?**
Women are making an impact everywhere as an entrepreneur, an executive, a mother, a parent, a business associates etc by taking bold & smart decisions every day.
**DON'T JUST BE A FEMINIST, BE A 'FE-MONEY-IST'.**
Researchers have proven the ability of women to take stay calm and make rational decisions in a stressful environment. Further, you do not easily get carried away by trends of the market. Basically, the innate nature of a woman makes them better at handling finance decisions compared to their male counterparts.
You got the ability girl. All you need is a way to learn to use it to your benefit!
1. Wealth Cafe's Goal Planner- Road Map worth INR 499 absolutely free.
2. Wealth Cafe Activity Workbook during the Workshop
3. Know your 'Risk Profile' Activity.
4. Start your Investment tool-kit
5. 12 Week Actionable Emails for your personal finance.
6. Snacks & Coffee is included
Developing good money management skills allows you to take things in your hand and bridge this gap. Having money gives you independence and power. Wealth creation is the road to true equality.
**Agenda of the Webinar**
1. How do women manage your money?
2. Credit Cards - Let's ace it.
3. Why are women spending more than men?
4. Types of Asset Classes & Mutual Funds
5. Understanding Risk & Return
6. Know your Risk Profile and how should you Invest.
7. The Miracle of Compounding
8. Charting out a 'BORING ACTIONABLE PLAN'
9. Tax Implications of your Investments.
10. Term Insurance
11. Health Insurance
12. Inheritance laws for women & Maternity laws
13. Nominations & Will Writing
SIP-M of Money by Wealth Cafe'
The workshop will provide answers to:
1. Should I be involved in managing my finances or let my spouse/parents do it for me?
2. Are there any special investment opportunities for me as a woman?
3. What are my rights pre and post marriage under the laws prevalent in India?
4. Are there any health policies that can take care of women-specific health issues?
5. Who should be a nominee for my investments?
Doolally Taproom, Palm Beach Rd
10:00 am-02:00 pm, Sun, Dec 8, 2019