Glass Etching Workshop by Hobby in a Box
Glass etching is done to create a "frosted" design on the glass surface. It is done by applying chemicals (liquid or cream) on the surface that corrodes the glass and give us the required design/look.
In this workshop, Participants will learn:
- How to prepare glass surface for glass etching,
- Different techniques and chemicals for glass etching,
- Creating fine lines with etching patterns,
- Using different etching techniques efficiently.
What will Participants take away:
- 2 etched mason jars/glass/tumbler (Glasses will be provided to you at the workshop)
- Your own Glass bottle / Beer bottle etched
- Food and Beverages worth Rs.300
What to bring: It is compulsory to bring one glass item of your own that you want to etch.
P.S.: Make sure that the glass item is not made of borosilicate glass,e.g., wine/champagne bottle or glass container like Nescafe container.
Doolally Taproom, Kemps Corner
10:00 am-02:00 pm, Sun, Dec 8, 2019