Learn how to set up your home studio with minimum investment, click professional-looking portraits, and use a flash more effectively to photograph weddings, birthdays and other events.
This workshop is a beginner's guide to making professional-looking portraits at home and in small spaces using simple and affordable equipment. How will you benefit from this workshop?
- Understand what differentiates an OUTSTANDING PORTRAIT from a GOOD PORTRAIT
- Setups and shooting techniques for BUTTERFLY, LOOP, SPLIT, BROAD, SHORT and REMBRANDT LIGHT
- Understand the different types of FLASH (speedlight) available
- Learn how to use speedlights in the MANUAL and TTL modes to control the exposure and photograph weddings, parties and other events
- Learn how to use speedlights with inexpensive WIRELESS TRIGGERS for portrait lighting - Use multiple speedlights to light the HAIR and BACKGROUND etc.
- Understand the role of WHITE, GOLD and SILVER reflectors in photography
The only prerequisite for this workshop is that you must know how to use a DSLR or mirrorless camera in the Manual-mode.
What you need to bring: - A DSLR or mirrorless camera. - A notebook and pen to make notes. You do not need to own a flash to attend this workshop. This workshop is limited to 9 participants only.
10:00 am-02:00 pm, Sun, Jun 30, 2019