There are many questions on the financial impact of major life stages like buying a house, having a child, elderly care, starting a business etc which all require the couples to discuss the money and plan for it together for a peaceful and financially free life. The tax laws only add to the layers of complexity involved in working towards your life goals. The workshop we have designed is to help you to develop a good relationship with money that will go a long way in making you a successful and happy couple. It is about taking the right money decisions just not for yourself but for each other. The registration fee is for a couple.
The workshop will provide answers to:
- Should we open a joint bank account?
- Should we have a single health policy or multiple policies?
- What if we have individual goals that are not a part of our joint goals as a couple?
- Can I gift money to my spouse?
- We both earn and contribute towards the monthly expenses. What is the best way to do this?
- Should our investments be in our joint names or individual names? “Make money the joy in your relationship, not a burden” Whether you discuss money or not, once you are married, a lot of your financial and life goals are combined and as a couple, you have to work towards it.
Takeaways from the Workshop: 1) Address the ‘forbidden’ money questions and start talking about money as a couple, the right way. 2) Learn practical ways to manage your day to day finances. 3) Understand your joint and solo financial statements and goals. 4) Set yourself on the path to charting out and achieving your goals. What else do you get? 1) The latest edition of Financial Goal Plan Workbook for 2019 worth INR 500 completely free. 2) Que cards and handouts on important actionable that you learn at the workshop. 3) Membership to our facebook group for sustained updates on your personal finances. 4) A doolally voucher of INR 300 for each person which is redeemable anytime at any doolally outlet - no conditions apply
10:00 am-02:00 pm, Sun, Mar 31, 2019